Christopher H. Anderson
Chris began practicing trial law in 1990, focusing his practice in the areas of health care professional liability including the representation of physicians, hospitals and other health care providers in medical malpractice litigation. Chris has been rated as a Super Lawyer every year since 2003 and is rated AV Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell. In 2018-19, Chris served as the Washington Chapter President of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), an organization of experienced trial lawyers from both sides of the bar. In 2020, Chris was honored as the Washington Trial Lawyer of the Year by ABOTA.
In the fall of 2019, Mr. Anderson affiliated with Kubik Mediation Group, changing the focus of his practice to the mediation of claims in Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Montana and other states in the US. In July 2021, Chris limited his practice solely to mediation.
Limited to the mediation of claims through the Pacific Northwest through Kubik Mediation Group.
- University of Puget Sound School of Law, Tacoma, WA, ,1990
- Note and Comment Editor, University of Puget Sound Law Review, 1989 – 1990
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA, B.A., Political Science, 1986
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts
- Idaho State Courts
- United States District Court - Western District of Washington and Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, District of Idaho
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Kubik Mediation Group, 2019-Present
- Fain Anderson VanDerhoef Rosendahl O’Halloran Spillane, PLLC, Owner/Principal, 2015 - Present
- Fain Anderson & VanDerhoef, PLLC, Founding Member, 1997 - 2015
- Williams, Kastner & Gibbs, PLLC, Associate, 1990 – 1997
- President, Washington Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates, 2019
- Member, American Bar Association
Vice-Chair, Medicine and Law Committee of the American Bar Association’s Trial and Insurance Practice Section, 2002-present
- Chair, Self Insurers and Risk Managers Committee of the American Bar Association’s Tort and Insurance Practice Section, 2001-2002
- Vice-Chair, Self Insurers and Risk Managers Committee of the American Bar Association’s Tort and Insurance Practice Section, 1997-2001
- Member, Washington Healthcare Risk Management Society
- Member, Washington State Bar Association and Seattle-King County Bar Association