Kayleigh advises and represents health care professionals, hospitals, and other providers in healthcare litigation matters. She works with healthcare practitioners in disciplinary and licensing disputes. Kayleigh’s practice also includes general liability defense.
- Medical Professional Liability Defense
- Licensing and Disciplinary Actions
- Civil/Business Litigation
- Healthcare Risk Management
- Michigan State University, College of Law, J.D.
- University of British Columbia, B.A.; Major: Political Science, Minor: French Language & Literature
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington (pending)
- Fain Anderson VanDerhoef Rosendahl O’Halloran Spillane, PLLC – Associate, 2023 – Present
- Levy von Beck Comstock, PS – Associate, 2023 – 2023
- Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Whatcom County Prosecutor’s Office – 2021 – 2022
- Michael P. Brodsky, Attorney at Law, P.S. – Associate, 2019 – 2021
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Washington State Bar Association